Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

DAIZE AND HIS FRIENDZ LAST DAYZ BEFORE NATIONAL EXAMINATION

I'm Lecture For a moment teaching Nothing

My crazy moment I was Awesome

Tushakonda cku mbili 2 baada ya ya mtihani. Je baada ya wiki tatu c tunaongea mengine Yaan n noumer kwel mtu wangu.

Daize and Rapha in the Field Wakulima pure Dah! hii kaz inatisha ucpmeeee

Mazoez ya kuchomekea I hate it that y evrytym tulikuwa tunakula Bakora bt aftr thr we luk Superb

hahahhah they TAKIN OVER Luiz ,Marco, Nelly And Raynold
THinkin of smthin********* Bt I Really like this PHoto With Avuniwa, Benjamini, Kennedy And Marco

Shyn bryt like diamonds bt i really hate it @Xcul Kufua c mchezo ndo maana nilikuwa nachukua hata cku mbili kufua nguo 4

Aftr Physics exams we refreshed our mind For takin sm snap  was Funnest day

Here chillin out wd my school daughter Sporah.

Seriously studying but my Friend fread anakodoa tu machooo

Kusoma ni noumer kwel had mtu unasinzia i was so hap wen my friend show me this pic cz it was suprise

Playing playstation wth Pals aftr paper ADIOS my friends
Check those guys kila m2 ana waza lake aftr paper

I real miss this Life with beautiful people like them

Kaz kishiney kubababeq

It hurt we smone used 2 be with you say Adios but it must happen in lyf so Be hap

No comments:

Post a Comment