Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

GONE TO SOON MY GRAND MA


It was my First bad day in my life Sunday 6th January 2013 8.27 am at our house Dodoma.I was slept and my young came and woke me up My first thought it was to go church but he tell me other thing which hurt me and feel alone in this World not other thing but My grand mother passed away I dont know how things goes on.
For sure this will hurt me in rest of my life now I don't have grand mother DA!  BUT all we leave it to GOD. Nilikuamsha nikijua utaamka Kumbe milele bibi umeshalala Umekwenda na hautorudi.This situation make me crazy real my memory full about it and i don't know how can I forget it.
            R.I.P my Grand Ma Bi. BERTHA JOSEPH May your soul rest in peace
We loved you but God love you much and We will never Forget you In our rest of our life
                                                      Amen

Written By daize

No comments:

Post a Comment